U-exist takes to heart the protection of the personal data of its customers and more generally of the users of the u-exist.com website (hereinafter referred to as "Users").
Indeed, Internet users who register or place orders on the u-exist.com website (hereinafter referred to as the "Site") are required to provide personal data.
a) Data controller
The data controller is Evoletik, a SAS with a share capital of 124,500 euros registered in the Lille Trade and Companies Register under number 804 645 802, whose registered office is located at 81 avenue Jean Lebas, 59100 Roubaix, hereafter referred to as "U-exist".
b) Data collected by U-exist
The data collected by U-exist includes the following: first and last names, postal addresses, e-mail addresses, passwords, landline and/or mobile phone numbers, connection and browsing data, order history, transaction data, messages sent to customer service, complaints.
Data that must be collected in order to provide the service are marked with an asterisk.
Payment data (credit card number, name of the cardholder, expiry date, security code) are collected by U-exist's service providers, Stripe. They do not pass through U-exist's servers and computer systems at any time.
The social networks on which U-exist publishes content are likely to collect data on Internet users, this collection being subject to their own policies of confidentiality or personal data protection.
(c) Purposes and legal basis of processing
User data is used by U-exist solely for the purpose of executing and improving services, delivering orders and for prospecting and informing registered persons if they have consented to receive such information or if its customers have not objected.
For the execution of the service, i.e. the purchase and delivery of products to customers, the legal basis for processing is the execution of a contract concluded with the customer, or in the stages preceding its conclusion (creation of a user account), the execution of the necessary pre-contractual measures.
With regard to the information provided to users about new U-exist products and services and related events, the legal basis for the processing is the legitimate interest of the data controller in offering offers and informing customers and prospects of its news.
The analysis of the behaviour of customers and users of the Site through audience measurements, studies and surveys, for the purpose of improving the service, has as its legal basis the legitimate interest of the data controller in offering products and services adapted to the needs of its customers.
Recipients of U-exist newsletters who no longer wish to receive them can unsubscribe at any time via the link provided in each newsletter.
Data relating to transactions and complaints may also be stored for evidential purposes and exclusively for the legally required period in an archive database, the legal basis for processing being a legal obligation in these cases.
(d) Data protection
U-exist takes the necessary measures, as the controller, to ensure the security of personal data collected. In particular, U-exist chooses service providers who provide appropriate guarantees with regard to the processing carried out and the nature of the data processed.
Users' personal data are collected on secure pages via the https protocol and are subject to daily backups. Users' personal data are hosted in France or on the territory of the European Union. Any request for access to Users' data is subject to proof of the identity of the person making the request.
e) User's rights
Each User has the following rights regarding his personal data collected on the Site:
- a right of access, allowing the data subject to know whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and if so, to obtain details of such processing (purpose, storage, source of collection, whether or not automated decision-making is involved) and to obtain a copy of his or her data;
- a right to rectify personal data concerning him/her that are inaccurate;
- a right to object to the processing of his/her data and to their use for canvassing purposes or for analysing behaviour on the Site;
- a right to restrict processing in certain circumstances, in particular where a request for rectification or an objection to processing is being considered;
- a right to the portability of their personal data in a format that can be understood and read by machines, this right being directed towards the User themselves or towards a third party that they have previously designated.
To do this, the User must write to the address of U-exist, specifying in the subject of his letter or email that it is a request for information or a complaint relating to his personal data, and will provide proof of receipt by U-exist of his request. He/she must also provide proof of his/her identity, i.e. at least a copy of his/her national identity card and proof of address. Failing this, U-exist has the right to refuse the request.
The requirement of proof of identity is necessary in order to preserve the confidentiality of the data and to send them only to the persons concerned.
The mail should be sent to the following address
81 avenue Jean Lebas
U-exist will respond to the User's request within one month. In the event of a complex request, U-exist will inform the User within the aforementioned period that it will only be able to respond within a further two (2) months. If U-exist refuses to comply with the User's request, it will specify the reasons.
The User may also write to assert the aforementioned rights to the following e-mail address
U-exist is not obliged to respond to repetitive and clearly abusive requests.
(f) Right to formulate advance directives
The User has the right to formulate advance directives concerning the fate of personal data after his/her death.
These advance directives can be sent to U-exist via the following contact e-mail address
(g) Recipients of the data
The personal data collected is intended for U-exist and its service providers, and is in no case subject to marketing.
U-exist's providers are :
- Payment providers (Stripe);
- The service provider in charge of the preparation, the shipment and the reception in case of return of the products;
- The service provider in charge of the maintenance, development and hosting of the Site, as well as the e-mail communication and customer behaviour analysis services.
The recipients of the personal data collected on the Site are more widely :
- Administrative and judicial authorities in case of judicial or administrative requisition in accordance with the legal framework in force;
- Customs services in case of delivery in foreign countries.
(h) Data retention period
The data collected will be kept for the duration of the Services for the purpose of their execution and up to three months after a Customer's unsubscription for the User Account, and for a maximum of three years from the last commercial relationship with the User for the purpose of commercial prospecting.
These cookies memorize, for the time of the visit (temporarily), the e-mails and passwords, which can identify the User or the visitor, as well as the products and the pages previously visited.
The cookies used other than the cookies necessary for navigation are the following cookies:
- - Google Analytics" cookie. They make it possible to determine the use made of the Site by a given user.
- - Facebook Cookies
In particular, if the browser is set in such a way that all cookies are refused, especially those necessary for the execution of the services, certain functionalities of the Site will be reduced or inaccessible, such as for example the storage of items in the shopping cart.
Browser settings can be made by following the steps below:
- under Firefox: "Firefox/Preferences" tab. Click on "Privacy" and choose "Never" in "Accept third-party cookies". You can also choose to keep cookies only until you close Firefox.
- in Safari: "Safari/Preferences" tab. Click on "Privacy" and choose "Always block" in "Cookies and website data". At the end of your browsing, you can also click on "Delete all website data". You can also choose to activate the "do not track me" function.
- For Chrome: click on "Settings", then "Advanced Settings". Select "Confidentiality" and click on the "Content settings" button, then on "Cookies", where you can choose between different gradual options for accepting or refusing cookies.
- For "Edge": click on the "Tools" button, then "Internet Options". Click on the "Confidentiality" tab, then move the cursor up or down to allow all cookies, then validate your choice by clicking on "OK".
Internet users who wish to do so can register on the Site to receive a newsletter. They can unsubscribe at any time via the link at the bottom of each email or by sending a request to unsubscribe to U-exist at the following address
(k) Recourse to a supervisory authority
Users may lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority. In France, the supervisory authority is the CNIL(www.cnil.fr).